Friday, March 18, 2011

RHYTHMS AND RHYMES

RHYTHMS AND RHYMES 
http://www.archive.org/download/SaulSimeonSongbook/2tRhythmsAndRhymes.mp3 
4th capo  
          Intro: (pc) D C G A /   D C EDC D/  D C G A/  G A / F Em Am
   Am                   G                   Am                  G
Hey, what am I doing here?   Hey, Why can't I see, feel and hear?
                       Am                                     Am                                     G
Tell me whats happened, Tell me whats happened, Tell me whats happened to me,
     Am                           G
I went out to fight and became a causualty.
   Am                               C                       G                 Em
HEY, THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TO ME.
       Am                G                                              Am
oh, hey, please release me, don't wanna live this way,
                        G                                            Am
just another causualty to the rhythms and the rhymes.  G - Am  F Em Am
    Em            Am         Em         Am         Em                 G
IT WASN'T LOVE,  IT WASN'T HOPE, IT WASN'T PEACE I WAS FIGHTING FOR,       
  Am
It was just words. G - Am (INTRO).
      Am                                            G
Those SLOGANS, those PROPAGANDA FILMS,
     Em                           Am              Em                     Am
FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY,  FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY, 
                        G
FIGHT FOR THIS AND FIGHT FOR THAT,
           Am                        G                                               Am 
not knowing you'll be a causualty to the rhythms and the rhymes. G - Am  F Em Am
   Em                     Am         Em                    Am
I WANT TO GO HOME, I WANT TO BE FREE,
   Em                 G
I WANT TO LIVE AS OTHER MEN DO,
   Em                                Am         Em               Am
LET ME OUT OF THIS CELL, OUT OF THIS CAGE,
  Em   G  -----------------------                       
  not trapped here in my mind,                                                              
                        Am          G                               Am 
  not for these words, hear me? not for these words.G - Am (INTRO)

Just another (one more) causualty to the rhythms and the rhymes. X5

No comments:

Post a Comment