Thursday, March 17, 2011

BELOVED (red)

BELOVED (red) 
http://www.archive.org/download/SaulSimeonSongbook/1sBeloved.mp3 
em d /c/ g d em
   em            d                      c                               g              d                 em
My beloved dance with me,  here in the darkness, we find each other again.
    em            d                      c                               g              d                 em
Though I know we can never be, this fleeting moment, shows me eternity. G f#e x3
              d         c        g               d       c                   d      em
(chorus)My beloved dance with me, so all will be right again,
d         c        g               d       c                   d      em
my heart remains with thee,  even after the bitter end.-- g f# e> g a g e g a g e

em            d                      c                               g              d                 em
I can't believe death took you, away from me, leaving me here all alone.
em            d                      c                               g              d                 em
Here in the darkness again we can be, one as we were, oh so long ago. (chorus)
em            d                      c                               g              d                         em
My beloved thou hast found me, here in the darkness, lost in each other again...

No comments:

Post a Comment