Thursday, March 17, 2011

IRON

IRON 
http://www.archive.org/download/SaulSimeonSongbook/2rIron.mp3 
2nd
Bb                                 F
You weren't the one to entrust,
 Bb                                       F
I thought you would make it okay,

Bb                            a g f
what you leave me is rust,
Bb                        f
nothing but slow decay.
             Dm c
(chorus)Iron,
 em      am 
wash away,
Dm C
iron,
em                 am
you can never stay.--
  Bb                            f
You weren't there for me,
Bb                               f
I thought love would last,
 Bb                          agf
what I feel can never be,
Bb                    f
nothing but the past.(chorus)
Bb                f
Time ticks away,
Bb                          f
soon it will all run out,
Bb         a       g  f           
I have things to say,
Bb                                    f
but there's nothing to talk about.(chorus)...

No comments:

Post a Comment