Friday, March 18, 2011

ALWAYS YOURS

ALWAYS YOURS December 1999
http://www.archive.org/download/SaulSimeonSongbook/2xAlwaysYours.mp3
(Insrumental) am-g
 am                  g                                          am             a      b    c             am
My life began today, with the warmth of your hands, made my fear slip away.
  c  b      am
Always yours,
am                  g                                  am        a      b    c             am
 is how I will stay, and together we'll be, till the sky drinks the seas,
 c  b      am
always yours.

               c              g                 am                    f
(Chorus)I see you there with this love in your eyes,
                   c         am        g
through the dark comes a day,
   c          g                   am    f
promise me love will never die,
    c       g       am
I need you to stay. (instrumenta)(1st strum)( 2nd slow)

am                                       g                                   am        a      b    c            am
My love, you shine like the sun, in my mind you'll remain, for me thee only one.
 c  b      am
Always yours,
am                g                                am       a      b    c                  am
and never apart, and then you will see, how much you mean to me,
 c  b      am
Always yours. (Chorus)

am                                            g                                                am          a     b    c                am
Our time, though short it may seem, with the warmth of your hands, make thee end just a dream.
 c  b      am
Always yours,
am                  g                                 am    a      b    c                 am
is how I will stay, and together we'll be, till the sky drinks the seas,
 c  b      am
Always yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment