Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CHRISTOPHER

CHRISTOPHER 
http://www.archive.org/download/SaulSimeonSongbook/1xChristopher.mp3
dm, c
dm                           f                c
Walking home after school in May,
  dm          f                c
I left you outside my home,
    em               d
I should have never,
    em               d
I should have never,
  d         em         am
left you on your own.  em > am> em>am
  dm                   c
Christopher I'm sorry,
    f                    c
so sorry for that day,
   em                 d
no one should feel the pain,
                c                g
of being treated that way.  em> am>em>am
               dm                 c
(chorus)Fist flare upon you,
 em                  d
hateful words burn,
  f                c
pain felt by few,
  em             am
they'll never learn.-- em>am>em>am
    dm                           c
Christopher I swear to you,
  em                   d
I'll silence the screams,
  c             dm       c
I swear to protect you,
   dm                               c
your thoughts and your dreams.(chorus)
   dm                  c
Christopher I'm sorry,

         f                                c
I was not there for you that day,
 dm                            c
tomorrow will be different,
    am                           g
together we will find a way.
  dm       c
Christopher. am g am g am

No comments:

Post a Comment