Friday, March 18, 2011

BLANKET

BLANKET  2nd capo
http://www.archive.org/download/SaulSimeonSongbook/3qBlanket.mp3   
   d                       g                            d                   g
It's long past the hour now, see the stars fall like rain,
       d           c             g       d                  c       d             g      (wb)
I'm here to wash your fears away, and take away your pain.
 em                          d                    g           em               d              c 
With this blanket of love I surround you, I'll keep you safe and warm,
     g            d                       em>g  em                  d             g
I'm here, I'm here for you always, to protect you from the storm.
              
           am  g               d      D(f# g a f#) g 
(chorus)So close your eyes, baby of mine,
am   g               d      D(f# g a f#) g 
baby don't you cry, baby of mine,
em       c                                     g         d        c
until tomorrow, when you can shine, shine, shine,
g                         d        D(f# g a f#) g 
in my arms you'll stay,  baby of mine.x2--
 
 d                              g                     d                        g
It's long past the hour now, I see the stars in your eyes,
       d           c               g       d                   c          d                  g      (wb)
I'm here to wash your fears away, and show you love never dies.
em                          d                    g                  em                 d              c 
With this blanket of love I surround you, and shelter you from the night,
     g            d                       em>g  em                  d               g
I'm here, I'm here for you always,  you're not alone in your fight... 

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment