Friday, March 18, 2011

MAYBE

MAYBE
http://www.archive.org/download/SaulSimeonSongbook/2tMaybe.mp3
C-G
Maybe, she says to me,  Maybe, when we're free,

Maybe, she'll save me, Maybe, love can see.

     F            C         G            F          C              G        Am 
And I will wait for you, do whatever you want me to do,
    F          C        G           C-G
let me stay with you.  Still saying our Maybes, still saying our Maybes. 

    Em          C           D         Em     em            C               D    
Time goes by as it always has, I know this love will never die,
 Em          C           D        Em    Em          C           D        G
I wish life wouldn't slip away,  and I'd have you by my side.  
(from beginning)

C-G
And there'd be no more Maybes, you'd say to me, 

no more Maybes, we'd be free,  no more Maybes,  you've saved me,
        D
no more Maybes, love can see.


   F            C         G            F          C              G        Am 
And I will wait for you, do whatever you want me to do,
    F          C        G           C-G
let me stay with you. And we'll have our Maybes, 

And we'll have our Maybes, And we'll have our babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment