Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girl With the Red-Black Bag

GIRL WITH THE RED BAG
http://www.archive.org/download/SaulSimeonSongbook/1fGirlWithTheRed-blackBag.mp3

               g                       d
(chorus)Girl with the red bag,
       c          d          g
you're all I really need,
         g                          d 
no matter where you're going,
          c            d             g
I'll always follow your lead.--
   g                           d 
As I stare into your eyes,
    g             d                 c
I wonder what is your name,
   g                                d
if you don't want to tell me,

       c        d             g
just smile it's all the same.
Girl with the red bag,
you lead and I will follow,
fill this tunnel in my heart,
   g      d           c d gd
so deep and hollow.
Please girl with the red bag,
I trust you to show me the way,
no matter how far you are going,
I'll travel night and day.
As I stare into your eyes,
oh girl with the red bag,
  g     d          c  dg d
I am lost, so lost,
      c     d                g
oh girl with the red bag.(chorus)
Saga poo,
oh girl with the red bag,
saga poo,
oh girl with the red bag...
on Instrumental:
GIRL WITH THE BLACK BAG 2nd
               em                    d
(chorus)Girl with the black bag,
      am           c       g
my love has grown cold,
         em                  d
what was new and alive,
       c                g
has now turned old.--
   em                      d
You think I don't see,
  c        am             g
laughter on your face,
  em    d            em
telling me I've no worth,
   c         am           g
putting me in my place.
   em                     d
Girl with the black bag,
   g         d       c 
who is left to follow?
 em         d    em          c
how was I suppose to know,
  g            d           c dg
you would be hollow?
Girl with the black bag,
my love has grown old,
what was warm and alive,
has now turned cold.
  em                   d
you think I don't see,
    g            d            c
oh girl with the black bag,
  em            c         g
how empty you can be,
     c        d                 g  d c am g em
oh girl with the black bag.(chorus)
  g         d          c
Death is in your bag,
  em         d                g dc
oh girl with the black bag,
death is in your bag,
oh girl with the black bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment