Sunday, November 6, 2011

TILL THE END OF TIME

http://www.archive.org/download/SaulSimeonSongbook/4dTillTheEndOfTime.mp3 
TILL THE END OF TIME July 7, 2000 11:55pm  D A G  D A
Though there's space between, d a
I still feel you, ^ g
lying close to me, d g a
our hearts beating as one. c# d e d c# d
and through warm memories, d a 
I struggle on, ^g
Knowing our love will last, d g a                    a       (E)
till the end of time. c# d e d c# d           ooh who ooh
 
(chorus)As time goes by I'm waiting for you, B F# E F#
               and when we meet again, B F# E
                    We'll have our always. B F#           wb  Bm9

I never knew what love was, d a g d 
until you showed me my heart, d a g (wb)
and now I know how much you mean to me, d a d a g 
I need you close for always, d a g    d a
till the end of time. c# d e d c# d

No comments:

Post a Comment