Saturday, August 24, 2013

Girl with the Red & Black Bag

♫ Girl with the Red & Black Bag – Erised http://spoti.fi/1c38eMW http://routenote.com/r/Erised/5051813251481
 GIRL WITH THE RED BAG

(chorus)Girl with the red bag,
you're all I really need,
no matter where you're going,
I'll always follow your lead.--

As I stare into your eyes,
I wonder what is your name,
if you don't want to tell me,
just smile it's all the same.

Girl with the red bag,
you lead and I will follow,
fill this tunnel in my heart,
so deep and hollow.

As I stare into your eyes,
oh girl with the red bag,
I am lost, so lost,
oh girl with the red bag.(chorus)

Saga poo,
oh girl with the red bag,
saga poo,
oh girl with the red bag...

GIRL WITH THE BLACK BAG

(chorus)Girl with the black bag,
my love has grown cold (old),
what was new (warm) and alive,
has now turned old (cold).--

You think I don't see,
laughter on your face,
telling me I've no worth,
putting me in my place.

Girl with the black bag,
who is left to follow?
how was I suppose to know,
you would be hollow?
(chorus)

you think I don't see,
oh girl with the black bag,
how empty you can be,
oh girl with the black bag.

Death is in your bag,
oh girl with the black bag,
death is in your bag,
oh girl with the black bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment