Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Very Erised Christmas - 2003

A Very Erised Christmas - 2003
http://www.angelfire.com/space/erised/AVeryErisedChristmas7.html

A Very Erised Christmas

Christmas All Around Recorded December 21, 2003

Kissing you under the mistletoe, CGDC 
Decorating doors with holly, CGD 
Building men in the snow, CGDC 
I feel so alive and jolly. CGD

(Chorus)But I believe the time is here, CGCG 
Christmas love is found, CGD 
Its here I’m sure, CG 
I’ve felt it before, CG 
I can here the magic sound, CGD 
Christmas All Around C em am G

Brightly shinning Christmas tree, CGDC 
Families decorate together, CGD 
All this love all around me, CGDC 
I hope I feel this way forever. CGD (Chorus) 

There’s magic in the air, CGDC 
Hear them ringing bells, CGD 
Everyone’s happiness is unique and rare, CGDC 
Presents secret no one tells. CGD

No comments:

Post a Comment